Batch Add Showing Blank Images Batch Add Showing Blank Images

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch Add Showing Blank Images

Started by kvnband, January 24, 2007, 09:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kvnband

Here's the deal - I have successfully used the Batch Add Interface to add over 30,000 images to my coppermine installation.  The server handled each one of them just fine.  Recently, I received 1100 new pictures that need to be inserted to the gallery.  I uploaded them (220 to each folder) and went to the batch add interface.  Upon loading folder 1 for batch adding, I see the list of the files and in the right column, at first, I see where the images are going to go, but then they disappear.  Essentially, after that page loads, that right column that usually shows thumbnails of the images is just empty - nothing is there.  I don't know what the deal is, as I've used the batch add to input over 30,000 images to this installation.  This is my server, and I've got the mem usage at 100M and the max execution time at 500 seconds (I do some intense math operations on this machine)

any help or ideas are very appreciated.
http://www.eclecticdaydreams.com/phpinfo.php

Kevin

Joachim Müller

You're using cpg1.4.8, while the most recent version currently is cpg1.4.10. Upgrade (may or may not solve your issues, but we're reluctant to look into issues that might have been fixed by maintenance releases).

kvnband

I totally forgot about that - We had a HD crash a couple of weeks ago and the only backup I had was from whenever we still had 1.4.8 installed.  I'll go upgrade and try again.
Kevin

kvnband

OK - Upgraded and still having the same issues..... :'( :'(
Kevin

kvnband

kvnband

OK, I just figured out something new and I feel like an idiot...

1.  The first page of the batch add, where I select what album to place them in, is still showing blank images..HOWEVER, if I wait for that page to finish loading, and then go to the next step and let it load (which also shows nothing where it used to say 'OK') the album adds them fine...Don't know why, but it works for me.
Kevin