Video Upload Problem 0 successful uploads message Video Upload Problem 0 successful uploads message

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Video Upload Problem 0 successful uploads message

Started by node4, February 13, 2007, 01:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

node4

I have read all of the support replies to the similar issue, however it has not work. I try "user trys" to upload a video, and everything looks ok but it comes back with the 0 successful uploads message. Please tell me what else needs to be done.
Thanks
Jay

Joachim Müller

Apparently you haven't looked closely enough at "all of the support replies to the similar issue", as we tell each and every user who asks for support on uploading issues to read the upload troubleshooting section of the docs and do exactly as suggested there. This applies to you as well. It's mandatory as well to read the sticky thread "Trouble-shooting the upload process." on this sub-board that should tell you what server-sided and client sided restrictions may apply to you and what you might be able to do to circumvent your issues. However, failing to do as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs will result in suppporters not being able to help you at all.