Uploading more than 5 files through the web page? Uploading more than 5 files through the web page?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Uploading more than 5 files through the web page?

Started by bryanford, July 16, 2007, 11:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bryanford

Hi all,

Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong spot but it seemed the most logical place.

What I want to achieve is the ability for users to click browse once and be able to select multiple files for upload instead of clicking browse 5 times. The site is a photo sharing place for my friends and I only and when we go out, there are usually a lot of pictures taken. The ability to select all the files in a folder would be tops!

I have done a search but cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

Has this been done? Is it even possible?

Please keep in mind that I have no PHP experience, I just installed Coppermine via my web host's install script.

Thanks in advance

Bryan

Nibbler

bryanford

Bummer.

Is it possible to add more input boxes than 5? say, 10 or 15?

Joachim Müller

You specify the number of upload fields on the groups page (setting per group) between 1 and 10. This is being covered in the documentation - in the future, please RTFM before asking questions.
Marking thread as "solved".

bryanford

Sorry I should have read the manual but that isn't an excuse to swear at me.