Unable to change galleries Unable to change galleries

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Unable to change galleries

Started by RodIshiCi, September 10, 2007, 12:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RodIshiCi

I don't know if this is the most suited subforum for this, so feel free to move it to a more adequate board if so...

I'm currently having a problem with my CPG. I'm clueless how it happened, but right now I'm unable to upload pictures (added it thru ftp, but cannot get past the batch upload in the gallery) nor change any properties (like a picture description, albums etc). It simply load a blank page when I click to insert selected files, apply modifications and such.
The only thing I'm currently able to process are the admin configurations.

Any idea of what is happening and how to solve this?

I'm running 1.4.12 at this address: http://omake.com.br/gallery

RodIshiCi

Hmm, does no one have an idea about this?  :(

Joachim Müller

RodIshiCi

Thanks for the reply and sorry for !
I've followed the step-by-step troubleshooting and the upload worked fine. For some reason, editting comments are working just right now too.
But the Batch Add Files is still failing. After I click "Insert Selected Files", the searchnew.php?insert=1 page that would show the progress just load as a blank page (that's in Firefox, in IE it return a 406 error).
Is there some kind of workaround for the Batch returns to the normal behavior?

Joachim Müller

Quote from: RodIshiCi on September 24, 2007, 01:18:49 AM
I've followed the step-by-step troubleshooting
No, you have not followed it. Re-read it. Pay particular attention to the section "Asking for support on upload issues"

RodIshiCi

Sorry, forgot to post the use...
test/test

Joachim Müller

Quote from: RodIshiCi on September 24, 2007, 01:18:49 AMin IE it return a 406 error
That is usually an indicator for improper server setup. Please ask your webhost for support.