Having trouble with batch adding files Having trouble with batch adding files

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Having trouble with batch adding files

Started by msbigbad, October 25, 2007, 02:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msbigbad

Okay i know how to batch add files and have sucessfully added pics this way. The only problem was that I wthought after I batch added a file it would be saved somewhere in coppermine and not on my server where I put it. So dumb me who for some reason thought it was taking up more room on my server than it would if I added it manually, deleted the folders I uploaded and batch added from. so then the pics dissappear and I'm left with x's. Great. So then i reupload the files to the exact same place and under the exact same names and I'm still getting x's. If the filename hasn't changed why are x's showing up instead of pictures? I can go to the album then clik the thumbnail and then click the intermediate picture and finally the full size view will work. Someone please help me!

my gallery is at http://loveunchained.com/gallery and I am running version v1.4.12

Sami

- First of all upgrade to 1.4.13 ASAP
- You shouldn't delete batch added folder coppermine create thumb and normal images under same folder!
- if you do so then you need to re-upload those files and re-create thumbnails and normal images by running admin tools and selecting Update thumbs and/or resized photos (1) and re-create both thumbnails and normal images
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board