Create subdirectories? Create subdirectories?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Create subdirectories?

Started by ZottEr, January 02, 2008, 10:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZottEr

Hi All,

Maybe an stupid question but im not getting smarter by Troubleshooting with the helpfile. Can someone show me please how i a subdirectory should look like in folder structure?

I keep getting the message there are no subdirectories in the folder albums??
I created a folder and uploaded a picture to test but same message.

Thanks

Grtz ZottEr

Joachim Müller

Did you read the upload troubleshooting section? Did you read this part as well:
QuoteWhen asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well.
Post as well a deep link to the file that you say you have uploaded.

ZottEr

Yes i saw it but i just asks for a structure for a standard subdirectory of Coppermine because it will not find one i create?

This is the deep link: http://www.zotters.nl/fotoalbum/albums/foto/test/13931174.jpg

The Folder foto is the subdirectory and the folder test is a subdirectory under the other subdirectory.

When i click on the Add Files button i just get the message:

Select a new directory

Domains\zotters.nl\wwwroot\fotoalbum\albums/foto/

There are no subdirectories located in the "albums". Take care that you have a least one subdirectory in this "albums" directory and upload your files to there etc.

This is how my directory looks like now on my FTP.

http://www.zotters.nl/Pictures/Albums_Directory.JPG

Tnx.

Grtz

Nibbler

Browsable batch add does not work with windows servers. Use the regular batch add interface instead.

ZottEr

Thanks for your reply! Where can i find this regular batch and interface and how do i use it (do you have some information about it or can i find it in some FAQ's etc.)?

Tnx.

Grtz

Joachim Müller

Just set "Browsable interface" to "no" (either in coppermine's config or directly on the batch-add screen). RTFM!

ZottEr

I allready read it but it was not very helpfull so thats why i asked you guys. Thanks for your help anyway. You can close this thread!