Minor Bug: Default cookie name does not match docs or help Minor Bug: Default cookie name does not match docs or help

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Minor Bug: Default cookie name does not match docs or help

Started by adipisicing, December 30, 2007, 05:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adipisicing

According to both the docs (in 4.12.13 Cookie settings) and the help text from the admin config page, the default cookie name is "cpg140". In a new installation of version 1.4.14, the actual default setting for the cookie name is "coppermine".

Sorry if this is a duplicate or is already fixed in SVN, I couldn't find this in the bugs forum.
Let me know if I can be of additional help.
(Also, if you'd rather I reply to http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=49304.0 rather than starting new threads for bugs of this type, please let me know. I'm good either way; I just want to create the least ammount of hassle for you.)

Thank you!
Unless otherwise noted, all code that I post on these forums to which I hold the copyright is released under the GPLv2.

Joachim Müller

Fixed in documentation. Thanks for spotting. New issues should go into new threads, so posting this in a separate thread is perfectly OK.