weird batch upload problem weird batch upload problem

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

weird batch upload problem

Started by stefan_pl, April 03, 2008, 06:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefan_pl

hmm i had tried almost everything but can't find the solution here is the deal
for the time it was good but then it happened again
first time i had this issue on my localhost (serwer on my own comp)
after adding few hundreds photos a few categories suddenly i couldn't see thumbnails in batch add mode
i was able to add pics but didn't saw thumbnails either those logos that's ok duplicated etc.
theni installed cpg on serwer on which it is now www.moj.zagan.pl

and again for the time it was perfect but it happened again i tried all the solutions which i found at yours forum but none of
them worked the weirdest is that even if i can't see thumbnails (i see "x") i'm choosing folder and adding files i don't see those logos but i go to main site and .. ??? everything is there then i go to batch add again on the same folder i do see tmunbs.. confused
first thing i did was update to cpg...16 didn't helped then i have option to choose version of php script is using between php 4.4.4.8 and 5.2.0 on both the same result library is gd2 memory_limit 16m i've tried with smaller pics but even if it would work thats not what i want i want big 1600px pics i try to go lower then 600kb usually 300kb  anyway it didn't work i did added files thru test account it worked  :-\
i'm out of ideas all errors which i see and then try to look for them on forum sends me to tutorial about uploading .. and circle closes try to see on test acc
login: test
pass: test
host:www.moj.zagan.pl
example of deep picture http://www.moj.zagan.pl/displayimage.php?fullsize=1&picfile=krajobrazy%2F0051.jpg
thanks in advance warm regards

stefan_pl

anyone ?? come on someone must to have a good idea.. addicted ?

Hein Traag

First:
Go to the local common sense store and get some patience. This is a support board run by people who do it as volunteers. Do not expect a hotline service.

Second:
Did you also check if silly_safe_mode might be activated ?

stefan_pl

sry it's kind of important for me to get it work finally without such a bugs i really appreciate your great work but i'm getting more frustrated at each time sth like that happens
i've tried your solution didn't work as well
i think i'll reinstall evryth as new and we'll see
regards