My gallery has changed but I dont know why? My gallery has changed but I dont know why?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

My gallery has changed but I dont know why?

Started by kieranw7261, April 23, 2008, 10:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kieranw7261

Hi all,
First off thank you for any help you may be able to surgest. I did search the forums but I couldn't find anything similar to my case.
Today when I logged in I found that my gallery had messed up in some ways, only one thumbnail would show up on each page and none of my categorys which show under the main category were showing. I hadn't logged into the gallery for a while and I couldn't find anything that seemed out of place to surgest fowl play by anyone else. I tried to batch add files and got the empty box with the red 'X'.
I updated and that seemed to go smoothly but I still can't seem to add any files. Ive been using coppermine for about two years now and this is the first time anything like this has happened. I ran debug mode and got these two notices which I don't know if they will be meaningful to someone.

Notice line 462: Undefined variable: edit_pics_content
Notice line 462: Undefined index: 0

Any help as I say would be greatly appreciated.

François Keller

without link it will be difficult to help you
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

kieranw7261

My gallery is theldersbox.com/gallery/ although I have been able to fix the look of the gallery I still cant add my files.

Joachim Müller

I find it hard to believe that you have really searched hard, as all questions similar to yours contain the stereotype answer
Quotedo exactly as suggested in the docs, section 'upload troubleshooting' and 'asking for support on upload issues'
This piece of advice applies to you as well.

kieranw7261

I did look and saw that reply alot but their cases refered to thumbnail resizing ect and mine just isnt working.

I have created a user account like it says to.

http://www.theldersbox.com/gallery/login.php
Username: test
Password:  test

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Joachim Müller

Test user account doesn't have upload privileges. Again:
Quotedo exactly as suggested in the docs, section 'upload troubleshooting' and 'asking for support on upload issues'

kieranw7261

Joachim Müller

The error message I get is
QuoteThe file 'albums/userpics/flower2.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1
Switch "method for resizing images" in coppermine's config from ImageMagick to GD2, then try again.

kieranw7261

Hi there,
Thanks I tried that but still nothing... I have fixed it now though, I searched the boards with a error message I was getting and found that one and now Im back in buisness, thanks for your help its really appreciated.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,51833.0.html