News:

CPG Release 1.6.28
added submissions from {406man}
cleaned up a few PHP (8.4) deprecations
fixed PHP deprecation in calendar
removed security vulnerability
(please upgrade when possible)

Main Menu

Installation on Ipower

Started by bmw2182, September 18, 2008, 03:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bmw2182

coppermine was setup and installed before I took over the kiridersatvclub.com website.  Recently there were some changes with ipower and something happen to our gallery. I contacted support and they said I would need to reinstall coppermine. So I wiped it out the older version and downloaded the latest full version of CPG 1.4.19. I uploaded everything to http://www.kiridersatvclub.com/gallery  I did the CHMOD on the necessary files and it comes back at the end to tell me the installation is successful.  However, when I click to continue to the login in screen or if I go to http://www.kiridersatvclub/gallery/login.php it gives me the following: 

Warning: main(include/debugger.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/kiridersatvclub.com/httpdocs/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 26

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/debugger.inc.php' (include_path='\') in /var/www/vhosts/kiridersatvclub.com/httpdocs/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 26

I checked the init.inc.php file and on line 26 it reads:

require_once('include/debugger.inc.php');


What am I missing?  I thought I was golden once it said the installation was successful, but I'm not.  Any help would be appreciated.

My debugger.inc.php is as follows:

<?php
/*************************
  Coppermine Photo Gallery
  ************************
  Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Dev Team
  v1.1 originally written by Gregory DEMAR

  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3
  as published by the Free Software Foundation.
  
  ********************************************
  Coppermine version: 1.4.19
  $HeadURL: https://coppermine.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/coppermine/trunk/cpg1.4.x/include/debugger.inc.php $
  $Revision: 4392 $
  $Author: gaugau $
  $Date: 2008-04-16 09:25:35 +0200 (Mi, 16 Apr 2008) $
**********************************************/

if (!defined('E_STRICT')) {
    
define('E_STRICT', 2048); // PHP 5
}

class 
cpg_debugger {
    
// Define variables that store the old error reporting and logging states
    
var $old_handler;
    var 
$old_display_level;
    var 
$old_error_logging;
    var 
$old_error_log;

    var 
$logfile;
    var 
$report;
    var 
$active = false;
    var 
$error_level;
    var 
$basepath_len;

    function 
cpg_debugger($log = 'debug.log') {
        
$this->logfile = $log;
        
$this->basepath_len = strlen(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)));
    }

    function 
start() {
        if (!
$this->active) {
            
$this->report = false;
            if (
CAN_MOD_INI) {
                
$this->old_display_level = ini_set('display_errors', 1);
                
$this->old_error_logging = ini_set('log_errors', 0);
            }
            
$phpver = explode('.', phpversion());
            
$phpver = "$phpver[0]$phpver[1]";
            if (
$phpver < 43) {
                
$this->old_handler = set_error_handler('cpg_error_handler');
            } else {
                
$this->old_handler = set_error_handler(array(&$this, 'handler'));
            }
            if (
is_bool($this->old_handler)) {
                
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
            }
//            $this->old_error_log = ini_set('error_log', $this->logfile);
            
$this->error_level = E_ALL;
            
$this->active = true;
        }
    }

    function 
stop() {
        if (
$this->active) {
            
// restore the previous state
            
if (!is_bool($this->old_handler) && $this->old_handler) {
                
set_error_handler($this->old_handler);
            }
            if (
CAN_MOD_INI) {
                
ini_set('display_errors', $this->old_display_level);
                
ini_set('log_errors', $this->old_error_logging);
//                ini_set('error_log', $this->old_error_log);
            
}
            
$this->active = false;
            return 
$this->report;
        }
    }

    
// user defined error handling function
    
function handler($errno, $errmsg, $filename, $linenum, $vars='')
    {
        
$filename = substr($filename, $this->basepath_len);
        
$errortype = array (
//            E_ERROR           => 'Error',
            
E_WARNING         => 'Warning',
//            E_PARSE           => 'Parsing Error',
            
E_NOTICE          => 'Notice',
            
E_CORE_ERROR      => 'Core Error',
            
E_CORE_WARNING    => 'Core Warning',
            
E_COMPILE_ERROR   => 'Compile Error',
            
E_COMPILE_WARNING => 'Compile Warning',
            
E_USER_ERROR      => 'CPG Error',
            
E_USER_WARNING    => 'CPG Warning',
            
E_USER_NOTICE     => 'CPG Notice',
            
E_STRICT          => 'Runtime Notice'
        
);
        
// NOTE: E_ERROR, E_PARSE, E_CORE_ERROR, E_CORE_WARNING, E_COMPILE_ERROR and E_COMPILE_WARNING
        // error levels will be handled as per the error_reporting settings.
        
if ($errno == E_USER_ERROR) {
            if (
USER_IS_ADMIN) {
                
$errmsg = $errortype[$errno]." $filename line $linenum: ".$errmsg;
            } else {
                
$errmsg = "A error occured while processing this page.<br />Please report the following error to the owner of this website.<br /><br /><b>$errmsg</b>";
            }
            
cpg_die(CRITICAL_ERROR, $errmsg, $filename, $linenum);
        }

        
// set of errors for which a var trace will be saved
        
if ($errno & $this->error_level) {
            
$this->report[$filename][] = $errortype[$errno]." line $linenum: ".$errmsg;
        }

        
// save to the error log
        // error_log($err, 0); //message is sent to PHP's system logger
        // error_log($err, 1, 'operator@example.com'); //message is sent by email to the address in the destination
        // error_log($err, 3, $this->logfile); //message is appended to the file destination.
    
}
}

function 
cpg_error_handler($errno, $errmsg, $filename, $linenum, $vars='') {
    global 
$cpgdebugger;
    
$cpgdebugger->handler($errno, $errmsg, $filename, $linenum, $vars);
}
define('CAN_MOD_INI', !ereg('ini_set', ini_get('disable_functions')));

error_reporting(E_ALL);
$cpgdebugger =& new cpg_debugger();
$cpgdebugger->start();


Joachim Müller

Quote from: bmw2182 on September 18, 2008, 03:13:12 AM
Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/debugger.inc.php' (include_path='\') in /var/www/vhosts/kiridersatvclub.com/httpdocs/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 26
Fix your include path! Self-hosting is not recommended.

bmw2182

I've never had to change anything.  I don't want to mess anything up, please advise what I need to change. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by changing the path.  I don't normally do this kind of stuff.....so I'm "winging" it.  Please help.


FoxRocks

I wanna say something here. I just searched the support boards for the following string:

: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mynameis/public_html/photos/include/init.inc.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/include/debugger.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/mynameis/public_html/photos/include/init.inc.php on line 26]Warning: require_once(/include/debugger.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mynameis/public_html/photos/include/init.inc.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/include/debugger.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/mynameis/public_html/photos/include/init.inc.php on line 26


...and I got this thread. So I clicked on it to find the answer, and all it did was it lead me to five other threads to review. Well I read all five threads you linked to, and not one of them answered the question! I really wish you would have just answered it to save everyone all the hassle! I know people quite often just hit the "new post" button a little quick before doing their homework, but I find some people on this site very short fused and impatient at times. Sometimes people honestly just need help.

Joachim Müller

Well, the answers differ, as the reasons for the error message differ. You shouldn't have replied to this thread if you don't plan to install coppermine on a Ipower-driven server, because that's what the initial question in this thread was about. Instead, you should have started a thread of your own, posting a link to your gallery. That's what board rules say. Ranting about particular solutions not applying for you doesn't make sense if you fail to give us the chance to look into your individual problem. Locking to avoid this thread getting cluttered even more with unrelated stuff.