Click to reload image? Cannot be displayed because of errors Click to reload image? Cannot be displayed because of errors

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Click to reload image? Cannot be displayed because of errors

Started by MrHaydenPanettiere, February 25, 2009, 03:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrHaydenPanettiere

Ok, my gallery (lacey-mosley.net/photos) when im batch adding, it says that, i click to reload but it says image can't be displayed due to errors however it adds the images anyways? Even though its still adding the images, id like to know how to fix this and get it back to saying OK lol

i should mention i did move the gallery from a different server. please help :)

Hein Traag

First you need to upgrade. You are using <!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.18 (stable)--> . Download and upgrade to 1.4.20 a.s.a.p.

Joachim Müller

Try the docs, section "asking for support on upload issues". There's a reason why we have named an entire section that way.

MrHaydenPanettiere

Quote from: Joachim Müller on February 25, 2009, 09:47:04 AM
Try the docs, section "asking for support on upload issues". There's a reason why we have named an entire section that way.

Uhm yeah I read those i dont' see anything about it saying "Cant be displayed b/c of errors" and also i guess i should mention.. before i batch add it doesnt even show a thumbnail of the picture? Sorry for being a bother.. but i'll post screen caps  so people can understand more of what I'm saying. I just want it fixed- its weird though cause it still adds the pictures.. I'll upgrade too.. Thanks