cpg doubles categories/albums/pics cpg doubles categories/albums/pics

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

cpg doubles categories/albums/pics

Started by Merovinger1, January 18, 2010, 05:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merovinger1

First of all, I'd like to note, that I use cpg since 4 years. I know its features and how it works. I have 12,000 uploaded pics in 624 albums, etc,.

My problem is the following.
If I want to create a new category, album or upload new pics, it creates 2 categories/albums/pics instead of one. With the same name. But I have only 1 pic and i have clicked only once on the button to create a new category. Not every time happens this, but once in the week it does (I use cpg every day)
I did not changed anything in the configurations, or anywhere else.

I searched also the forum here, and some others had the same problem, but they have been told that they are stupid and they should go and change their cmods. So, I have the right cmods. Since 4 years.
Or, that they should delete the pics and upload it again. Yes, it's a solution, but I don't have the time to do everything twice every day. It just does not work correctly since 1 month and I don't know why.

Merovinger1

it has just turned out, that it's not a cpg problem, but a server problem. Because I tried to upload news on my main page, and it turned out to be the same problem there: two different articles with the same content.
I only wrote down this to help others who face this problem in the future.