Only Thumbnails views and no filmstrip . . . Only Thumbnails views and no filmstrip . . .

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Only Thumbnails views and no filmstrip . . .

Started by donna03281, August 21, 2011, 10:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donna03281

My gallery seemed to work fine yesterday, but I had to delete an album and started over because the pictures were extending beyond the table.  I don't know what I did, but all that shows now (no matter how many times I reset sizes, delete and recreate new albums, etc.) is thumbnails of the pictures.  When you click on the thumbnail, you get a pop up and that's all . . . I'm at a loss.  I've searched but really don't see any answers to this.  I've tried every possible change but to no avail.  I turned off intermediate sizing and still--only thumbnails and pop ups.  Additionally, even though selected, no film strip appears or the image itself on either previously created or newly created albums  HELPPPPPPP!!!  I'm at a loss!!  I've searched and searched and cannot find any similar occurrences . . . please help!!

Additionally, I keep getting an error message -- no valid token can be found when I log out but eventually am able to log out.  (I just installed bridge for phpbb and gallery).

You can see what I mean about image view at:  http://so-bored.com/coppermine/

ΑndrĂ©