Sometimes thumbnails dont show Sometimes thumbnails dont show

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Sometimes thumbnails dont show

Started by LeoJr2012, October 06, 2012, 03:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoJr2012

Having an issue where some of the photos I upload wont show a thumbnail for some reason. I tried updating the database, and 'update thumbs' admin tool dont work either. Any ideas where to look? Can I get you more information to help?

The website is at http://tatsuo.us

Thanks for any help!

Leo

LeoJr2012

As a follow up, this seems to be an issue with Firefox only. Looks like Internet Explorer works fine.

Αndré

Your gallery works fine for me with Firefox 15.0.1. Which thumbnails won't be displayed for you with Firefox?

Bakgrunder

I have the same problem with some images are not visible.
These pictures are not visible: "albums/userpics/
And these are visible: albums/userpics/10001/
It has worked well until recently. What has happened?

Αndré

@Bakgrunder:
Quote from: Joachim Müller on September 28, 2008, 12:47:37 PM
No thread-hijacking
If someone has started a thread, describing his/her issues in detail and asking for support, it's not a bright idea to hijack this thread and reply there, asking for support on your issues. When in doubt, start a thread of your own for your individual issues.

Bakgrunder

LeoJr2012

Quote from: Αndré on October 08, 2012, 09:53:04 AM
Your gallery works fine for me with Firefox 15.0.1. Which thumbnails won't be displayed for you with Firefox?

Sorry, Andre, for a moment there, I forgot I was using Firefox 18.01a, aka "Nightly." Perhaps this is a development issue with them. I will try Firefox 15, and verify it for you. Thanks.

LeoJr2012

Ok, I have downgraded to Firefox 15.01, the latest official release, and the gallery looks fine. I have verified this is an issue with "Firefox Nightly, v18.01a."

Thanks Andre!

Quote from: LeoJr2012 on October 08, 2012, 01:42:32 PM
Sorry, Andre, for a moment there, I forgot I was using Firefox 18.01a, aka "Nightly." Perhaps this is a development issue with them. I will try Firefox 15, and verify it for you. Thanks.