All pictures are shown as icons and not thumbnails All pictures are shown as icons and not thumbnails

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

All pictures are shown as icons and not thumbnails

Started by pointmanDK, December 31, 2012, 06:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pointmanDK

Hi...

All my albums an the photos in them are all shown with an icon and not a thumbnail og the picture...  Only when I go into the album a click on a picture to show it full size it is shown...

In the database.log.php file there i can read this:

30 Dec, 2012 at 04:21 AM - While executing query 'SELECT r.pid, r.aid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight, filesize, ctime, r.title, r.keywords, r.votes, pic_rating, hits, caption, r.owner_id
                FROM cpg14x_pictures AS r
                INNER JOIN cpg14x_albums AS a ON a.aid = r.aid
                WHERE (r.aid = 58)
                AND approved = 'YES'
                AND hits > 0
                ORDER BY hits ASC, pid DESC
                 LIMIT 0 ,-3' in include/functions.inc.php on line 1593 the following error was encountered:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-3' at line 8

My webhost have upgraded to MYSQL 5.1.49 and PHP 5.2.17 lately... 

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Have tried to upgrade to the newest version after the problem occured, but no change...

Joe Carver

Have you run update.php?

If that and versioncheck return Ok, then you could try to use the
admin tools to Update thumbs and/or resized photos.

pointmanDK

Hi..

I have run the update.php right after i upgraded to see if that would fix the problem...  and I have tried it from the admin tool also....

Have also tried the update thumbnails, but that did't helt either...  :(

Αndré

When I try to access the intermediate-sized or thumbnail pictures I get a 403 (forbidden) error message. Please check the permission of all files and folders in the albums directory.

pointmanDK

I have just changet the permission from 755 to 777 on the albums folder and all sub/files...  That did't change anything...

phill104

Have you switched gallery? I see a Pwigo gallery there now.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

pointmanDK

Yes, for now I have....

I haven't been able to get the old online, and PIWIGO fast to set up since my hoster have it ready to use....

The old site is still online with the problem here:  http://www.min-mc.dk/CMG

If I have to recreate CMG again from scratch, I need more time to set it up, and there is som albums I had to have online fast...

Αndré

The issue isn't Coppermine itself, as we cannot access the (intermediate-sized and thumbnail) images your server provides. E.g.
gives that error message:
QuoteError 403: Forbidden

Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration:
    -->
    This configuration was changed:

Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
    .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.

Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

I suggest to do what that message says.

pointmanDK

As far I can see.. is all files created by CMG is stamped with the user httpd:httpd...  an they have the permission 666.

I can't change the permission, even with my account users that normally can do that....

So, is it the apache server that is keeping the files logged?  I will try asking the hosting company if they know what have gone wrong here... since I haven't been changing anything in the gallery for some time, and can't change the permissions on the files...

pointmanDK

The problem is now fixed....  It turned out, that my file rights on the hostet webserver was changed an I could't fix it with my rights....  The Hosting support have resat alle file rights and now the gallery is working again...

Next step is to check everything is OK...