Error in line1241 on upload.php Error in line1241 on upload.php

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Error in line1241 on upload.php

Started by Fly Fort, July 11, 2004, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fly Fort

Hi,

Tried to upload a picture today.
Received following errro

QuoteWarning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_2fcb8d1e.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/military/public_html/visualdbase/upload.php on line 1241

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpCR6xL6' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_2fcb8d1e.jpg' in /home/military/public_html/visualdbase/upload.php on line 1241

With the message that there was no picture uploaded
And this was in the errorreport

QuoteFile Name/URL Error Message
1. 51-52.jpg Impossible to move

This is line 1241

Quoteif (!(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file_upload_array']['tmp_name'][$counter], $path_to_image))) {

yesterday it was al ok with no prblems.  A friend of mine had uploaded a picture and after that the problem begun.

Can someone help me???

Casper

Did it work at all after you did the changes to add the extra fields?

Line 1241 is refering to this area of code in flyforts file, which is modified;
           //Now we upload the file.
            if (!(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file_upload_array']['tmp_name'][$counter], $path_to_image))) {

// The file upload has failed.

$file_failure_array[] = array( 'failure_ordinal'=>$failure_ordinal, 'file_name'=> $file_name, 'error_code'=>$lang_upload_php['impossible']);
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Fly Fort

Yes, indeed

It worked very good yesterday after I made the changes. (I've copied it directly from your txt-file)

But today I received this problems

And also a new error, didn't know if that was present before

QuoteWarning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/military/public_html/visualdbase/upload.php on line 406

Joachim Müller

check if a folder named "edit" exists in your "albums" folder on your webserver. If it doesn't exist, create it and CHMOD similar to the albums folder.

GauGau

Fly Fort

Ok thanks,

problems saulved

for upload.php als for the editfolder in albums folder

But my server is acting very strange, because I did upload the edit folder for asome time and now it was gone  ???

Casper

Yes, this is a known issue, which is fixed in the latest cvs version, and in the bugfix version 1.3.1 being released soon.

You will need to do this update, and re-apply your mods again then, I'm afraid.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here