stream plugin. Transforming the appearance of the thumbnail display. - Page 2 stream plugin. Transforming the appearance of the thumbnail display. - Page 2

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

stream plugin. Transforming the appearance of the thumbnail display.

Started by 406man, August 13, 2023, 01:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droneguy

Thank you - I've installed version 1.1.1 and it looks to work well with video files. Really appreciate the fix!  Thanks again.

nambroque

Another little thing reggarding this fantastic plugin:
In the gonfiguration of the gallery you can choose the number of rows on thumbnail page
I've choosen the maximum (100), but in the stream viwe this number is lower, and i'd like it to be the same
The problem is that people visit an album and they don't realise thre are several pages, because the page navigation is in the lowest and right side and with a very small letters, so they don't see it easily
I would like to be able to choose a higher number of files and/or the pages navigation to appear also in the upper side of the page
Thanks!
My gallery:
Galería Fotometeo

406man

Responding to Nambroque's request I've made two changes to the plugin.

i) to allow a maximum of 1000 pictures on a page – was 100 before.
ii) Page navigation can optionally be displayed above the stream. It's set on the plugin config screen.

Version is now 1.1.2 and the zip file can be found attached to the first topic in this forum thread. 

The above are the only changes compared to version 1.1.1 so the only reason to upgrade would be if you want one or both of these features.
When upgrading, just copy the various files into the plugin directory. Although there is a database change to add the new configuration parameter I've written the code in a way that copes if the parameter is missing so no need to uninstall and reinstall.