[Solved]: Batch-Upload only SOMETIMES works! [Solved]: Batch-Upload only SOMETIMES works!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

[Solved]: Batch-Upload only SOMETIMES works!

Started by tashtego, July 20, 2004, 04:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tashtego

Hi there.

I´ve got a very strange problem with the actual version of Coppermine. I got it work with phpBB-Login. I could add an aditional theme. I managed several settings and even could upload directorys with FTP and batch-upload them into Coppermine. So i think i configured everything right and i should be able to use this functionality. but the strange thing (i didn´t yet find this problem inside this forum) is, that SOME files won´t batch-upload. why?

for example one directory had about 6 jpg-files and only two were included into coppermine. another directory couldn´t even upload one single image (digicam-images, which should be a correct jpg-format) ? next to every image there is a red X instead of a OK or s.th. else. and if i click on this X i only get a "internal misconfiguration" message. the preview of the marked files works! so what could this be? any ideas?

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator,..."

Joachim Müller

How big (in terms of filesize and resolution) are the pics that failed?

GauGau

tashtego

there are 6 files in one directory for example. each one about 550 KB. size is 1792x1184. i know thats big. but the thumbnails worked. so i thought the bigger files should work. may this be the problem?

Joachim Müller

yes, there may be server-sided problems (that you can only overcome if the server is yours to administer; if you're webhosted, there's little you can do). Take a look at the sticky threads (those at the very top with a pin on them) on this very board, especially "General Troubleshooting" for details.

GauGau

tashtego

thx very much for your help. well this means i will have to resize the pics sometimes before uploading, which i hoped not to have to do again through coppermine. but with all this functionality coppermine is still a great script.