<SOLVED> Problem with Batch File Upload... <SOLVED> Problem with Batch File Upload...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

<SOLVED> Problem with Batch File Upload...

Started by HDLLC, August 19, 2004, 08:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDLLC

<<SOLVED - "End-user head-gap"...>>

Error: the program was unable to load an image due to low system memory?

I have 640 MB of RAM and nothing running but Exploder...  Mac OSX

When I attempt to create a new folder within "albums", set permissions to 777, and then batch add photos - I get the error message.  I can view other folders (through IE in the CPG interface) where I batch-added in the past (week ago or so), and see the thumbnails.

Now, I get broken image icons on the page and a low memory error message in the browser.  Clicking "ok" an moving forward is no remedy...

If I click on the image thumbnail, I get a pop-up window and the image appears... Weird.

Also - if I look into another folder - one where I have already uploaded images from, it all shows up fine.  No errors, no missing images, etc.  I even tried using those already uploaded images in another newly created directory - same issues. 

Wondering where to look first.  I searched the forums here, and also ready the referenced boards (as suggested prior to posting) and coming up empty-handed.

Running on Mac OSXserves (hosted elsewhere) in case that helps.

Thanks in advance!

--Jeff

mark1491

how did you fix this problem, I have the same one!!!