I cant see the thumbnails....HELP PLEASE.. I cant see the thumbnails....HELP PLEASE..

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

I cant see the thumbnails....HELP PLEASE..

Started by kdorg, December 14, 2004, 12:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdorg

Please someone I really need help.. I can upload fine, ive made the chomod 777 and basically the pictures are there but its having trouble creating thumbs.. My host sent me the url for the Image Magick.. but still no joy.. even the GD Verion 1 & 2 wont create any thumbnails.. the only way it works is if I upload my own thumbs with the prefix thumb_ before it. Hep please what can be wrong?

Would it be my host? Maybe the path is incorrect? ahhh

Please anyone help..

Click for a screen cap: http://www.kirsten-dunst.org/coppscreencap.jpg

Jess ( webmaster@web-spray.com )

Joachim Müller

enable debug_mode for everyone in coppermine config, go to "groups" and set upload method to "Single file upload only" for the users of your "registered" group, post a link and test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges (member of the group you changed upload method to "Single file uploads" for). This should give us a more precise error message.

Joachim