0 uploads successfull 0 uploads successfull

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

0 uploads successfull

Started by Denis20, December 11, 2004, 08:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis20

Hi, im now on linux server (slackware). Before that i have on my win xp apache, php,....
Anyway, i was copied databases and full coppermine gallery on linux server. Now when i want to upload pictures i get this

0 uploads were successful.

Error Report
The following uploads encountered errors: 
File Uploads: 
File Name/URL Error Message
1. SKL.JPG Impossible to move.

Can someone say me, what do i must change? Plisssss :-X

Joachim Müller

if you have the error message "0 uploads were successful.", then why do you reply to a sticky thread with the sbuject "No file was uploaded.". Those error messages differ, don't you think?

I split your question from the thread you posted in.

Switch upload method in groups settings to "Single file uploads only" and try again, with debug mode enabled and post the error message you get.

Joachim

NetPublicist

I have installed the Coppermine Photo Gallery and I am getting the same "Impossible to move." error.

When I switch to "Single fiel uploads only" I get the following error:

Failed to create directory albums/userpics/10003 !

Warning: mkdir(albums/userpics/10003): Permission denied in /home/netpubli/public_html/gallery/db_input.php on line 227

NetPublicist

I noticed the albums and include were already set to 777, so I changed the edit directory and the userpics directory in the albums directory to 777 and it seems to be working fine. Now when a registered user uploads a file either using the web browser or the XP Web Publishing Wizard it shows up in the gallery, I probably need to change something in the admin to make the images wait for approval before showing up.

Joachim Müller

just CHMOD everything within the albums folder (as suggested in the docs). If your server is in safe_mode, you might read up the chapter on this issue as well in the docs.

Joachim

Rishiuu

Hello!
I have read this post, and I ask here.

I hope that you understand me I am not good in english. Thursday everything went perfect, all the users and I can upload photos, but today when I raise one, it says the error to me that you said.

The CHMOD is correct, I have not changed anything, have reviewed everything but nonencounter nothing.  :(

It happens with all the sizes of photos

Can you say to me that it happens?

I have my own server  ;D and server isn´t in safe_mode. I saw my phpinfo.php

Error Report
The following uploads encountered errors:  
File Uploads:  
File Name/URL Error Message
1. NWS_PostalNavidad2004_001.jpg Impossible to move.

Joachim Müller

Search the board for "Impossible to move" - you'll notice there were dozens of users who encountered the same problem, it shouldn't be too hard to find the answer.

Joachim

Rishiuu

Thaks!!

I find the solution!!

PERFECT!!

It was the folfer albums/edit