Batch add .. stopped showing the directories Batch add .. stopped showing the directories

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch add .. stopped showing the directories

Started by havoc, September 02, 2004, 02:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havoc

I was just about to add some new pictures to my gallery when i went to batch add files it no longer brings up the directories to choose from
i have not modifed anything and have checked the debug mode and it brings up no error.

it goes

"This function allows you to add a batch of file that your have uploaded to your server by FTP.

Select the directory where you have uploaded your files"

Then it just ends without bringing up the directories, any ideas?

kegobeer

Check your config settings and make sure "The album directory" and "The directory for user files" hasn't changed.  Use your control panel/FTP program and see if your directory is still listed inside the /albums directory.

Remember, 1.3+ won't scan for any files or directories inside the /userpics directory, so if you just did an upgrade from 1.2.x to 1.3.x that's no longer an option (userpics was never supposed to be a location for FTPing files).
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

havoc

Yes that was the exact problem ! argh ! now i feel heaps better ! thanks
i setup a second gallery i thought i might havte to transfer all the data accross!

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots