Upload and setting changes Upload and setting changes

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Upload and setting changes

Started by ChrisNbg, October 30, 2004, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisNbg

Hi there, I recently installed cpg  and the following problems came up: I can upload images without any problems, so the message "Upload of 1 Image was successful" appears. When I click on the "Continue"-Button after that message to put the Image into an album, i get an 500 Error (internal server error). The second thing is, that some changes made in the control panel are saved, and other are not saved any way. For example when I try to change the Group of an user and press the proceed button. The Page is reloading, but the group is the old one. Other settings like max. picture size, quota etc. all works fine and changes are saved.

Thanks for helping! (and yes I checked the chmods :) )

kegobeer

Are you self hosted?  Are you using Apache or IIS?  Most of the time the Internal Server Error means there's a server misconfiguration causing a problem somewhere.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

ChrisNbg

I'm self hosting on Apache. I know the misconf problems, but it is not on the php-settings, i checked this issue and everything is more then the required settings.

kegobeer

Have you reviewed your server logs yet?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

ChrisNbg

Sure I have, but nothing special or interesting in it!

kegobeer

Please list your server info: php, mysql, apache versions.

Also, have you verified that your httpd.conf and php.ini files are properly set up?

ChrisNbg

PHP Version   4.3.4
Perl Version    5.008
MySQL Version   4.0.21-Max

Apache Version    Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) PHP/4.3.4
Apache Release    10329100
Apache API Version    19990320

I've verified the setup of the files, everything seem to be ok.

ChrisNbg

Ok there, i've found the problem. In the file "usermgr.php" i had to replace $PHP_SELF with usermgr.php!

Now everything works fine, thank you for helping.

chubbsk34

Does anyone no how to do this. I have the same problem. I'm a beginner and the upload was working fine until I combined my bb with it.