showdoc.php variables question showdoc.php variables question

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

showdoc.php variables question

Started by kegobeer, September 12, 2004, 03:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kegobeer

There are a bunch of unset variables requested:

$remove_head = $_REQUEST['remove_head'];
$remove_stylesheet = $_REQUEST['remove_stylesheet'];
$remove_to_top = $_REQUEST['top'];
$header = $_REQUEST['h'];
$text = $_REQUEST['t'];
$style = $_REQUEST['style'];
$close = $_REQUEST['close'];
$base = $_REQUEST['base'];

And then a few if-then statements for some of them.  While it doesn't cause any problems (unless you have error reporting turned on in php) I was wondering if this for future use, or maybe no longer used at all.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

I only introduced showdoc.php a short while ago, will have to look into this. I was planning to add more functionality by implementing code related to those vars. I will do a clean-up of the code (assigning this task to me).

Moving this thread to bugs section, so I won't forget about it.

Joachim

Joachim Müller

you were right, so I removed the unneeded vars from showdoc.php.

Joachim

kegobeer

Has this been committed to devel yet?  I still get the same undefined index errors.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

OK, finally even I got the point  ;)
I added a check for existance for every var that might get used. Committed to devel.

Joachim