Batch upload after server switch... Batch upload after server switch...

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch upload after server switch...

Started by daveburnett, November 20, 2004, 11:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveburnett

I have recently switched servers and basically ghosted the old files onto the new server.  Everything is there, and still CHMOD'd the same as it was on the old server.  When I went to add new photos using Batch Upload it gave me a bunch of red x's instead of the thumbnail.  My immediate response was to check the ImageMagik path, which I corrected and tried again.  I deleted the new folders and uploaded again, but still red x's.  I updated the gallery to 1.3.2 to hopefully solve the problem, but once again nothing but red x's.  I ignored the red x's and attempted to upload the photos anyway, however the upload didn't work and the status pics were now red x's as well.  Please help.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but not sure where to look anymore.

Thanks.

Joachim Müller

enabled debug mode in coppermine config, go to groups settings and set "Single file uploads only", then try to upload using http upload (the upload link in the coppermine navigation). You should see an error message that tells you what actually fails. If the error message doesn't mean anything to you, paste it into your next posting, and post a link and test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges.

Joachim