FTP upload - yes I read the docu.... FTP upload - yes I read the docu....

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

FTP upload - yes I read the docu....

Started by hefeloco, January 04, 2005, 05:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hefeloco

I read the documentation but I am still not getting a directory tree when I go to the barch upload section. I did not use the userpics directory - I created a new directory. What do I need to do in order for the new folder to be recognized or get the tree to show up in batch upload???

kegobeer

Hmmm, I think I've read posts about this before.  Have you searched the forums for any possible solutions?  I personally haven't duplicated this.  You have your structure like this?

/albums/userpics
/albums/newdirectory1
/albums/newdirectory2
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

please post a deep link to one of the known good jpeg files you ftp-uploaded that you can not "see" using batch-add (an url like this: http://www.mysite.tld/my_coppermine_folder/albums/the_folder_i_created/the_file_i_uploaded.jpg )

Joachim