Stopped allowing me to batch add? Stopped allowing me to batch add?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Stopped allowing me to batch add?

Started by Testify, January 12, 2005, 12:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Testify

Hey, today I was adding a bunch of pictures to my gallery in seperate albums.  I got to the 3rd album/folder and I uploaded about 70 to a folder .. CHMOD to 777, I went to batch add, and there was only 3 of the 70 pictures available for me to select.  I still can't figrue out why.  So I uploaded some more and when I went to batch add them, there arent any pictures for me to click.  It's like there's a limit or something.  But I'm only at 593 so I have no idea why it just stopped allowing me to do this.  Any ideas?
Thanks

Testify

hmm I wonder if its the max size or whatever .. of 8 mb in the php.ini file?

Where might I find the php.ini file? Do I have to talk to my admin? as in the company I'm hosting from?

I only added about 250 pictures at 640*480 today too.. that's not that many is it?  If I switch to ImageMajik .. could that solve my problem too?

Will that 8mb be cleared tomorrow?