Upload.php problems. line 1192 Upload.php problems. line 1192

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Upload.php problems. line 1192

Started by ninor, March 18, 2005, 04:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninor

hello. i have 1.3.2 installed and being a newb i am i dled 1.2 addon for video gallery and replaced the files from it to my web server (upload.php, db_input.php, picmgmt.inc.php, /include/picmgmt.inc.php, /lang/english.php)

when i replaced the files script was giving me some errors so i went back and from the 1.3.2 archive file i upoaded those files back on the server. now a lot of my script isn't functioning right. at first at upload.php it was saying it can't move the files and now it says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/db_input.php:277) in /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/themes/mac_ox_x/theme.php on line 836

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/db_input.php:277) in /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 51

are any of those files that i replaced back with the default ones get changed during the install? that's the reason why i think some of the script isn't working. how would i go about re-installing script without loosing my galleries?

thank you in advance!

Tranz

The gallery data is stored in a database so you won't lose information if you replace the files. If you modified the files for looks or functionality, you would lose those changes. If you didn't change the files, it's safe to delete them and replace with the 1.3.2 files. Then run update.php

ninor

Quote from: TranzNDance on March 18, 2005, 04:05:38 AM
The gallery data is stored in a database so you won't lose information if you replace the files. If you modified the files for looks or functionality, you would lose those changes. If you didn't change the files, it's safe to delete them and replace with the 1.3.2 files. Then run update.php

nice username :) thanks for such a fast reply. i didnt modify the files. i just didnt know video capability was included in 1.3.2 so i downloaded the addon one from 1.2 and replaces files on the server with the ones that came in the addon. after that i was having some minor problems so i uploaded the 1.3.2 files back again and now its giving me even more problems. i ran update.php as you told me and for most of the things it said already done but for few it said OK so i assumed everything was alrite... but its still giving me same problem when i try to upload which is:

QuoteWarning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/db_input.php:277) in /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/themes/project_vii/theme.php on line 833

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/db_input.php:277) in /home/.inca/ninor/ninormo.net/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 51

with modifyalb.php.... text above that which i cant copy/paste. what should i do?

ninor

nvm i replaced db_input.php with new file and it works fine now. except that i had to chmod /albums/userpics/ to 777