View by Date View by Date

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

View by Date

Started by taucher_0815, June 03, 2010, 12:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taucher_0815

Hi community!

Link to CPG: http://www.sk-foto.info
My question is: In the general options you can activate the view by date. This refers to the date of the upload of the picture.

Is there a way or plugin to modify the "view by date" to the date the images were taken? Exifs are present in all images...

Many thanks
Sven

Αndré

That's currently not possible. But you can modify the meta album (or better: overwrite it with the help of a plugin) 'datebrowse' in include/functions.inc.php.

taucher_0815

Will have a look at this. Thanks

Αndré

Another idea: if you overwrite the upload time with the exif time, you don't need to modify the core code or write a plugin where you have to grab the exif time.

taucher_0815

Will have a look on the 2nd way... Hopefully more easy to handle for any future updates.
But my SQL- and Coding-Skill are more than worst :)

GerritR

QuoteAnother idea: if you overwrite the upload time with the exif time, you don't need to modify the core code or write a plugin where you have to grab the exif time.

I would also like to upload my time writing the exif time, what should I change it?
what cut and paste into my php still succeed, even one writing code I know nothing about.

Regards, Gerrit

Joachim Müller