Problem - Thumbnails upload ok, but image missing! Problem - Thumbnails upload ok, but image missing!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Problem - Thumbnails upload ok, but image missing!

Started by idellej, January 11, 2005, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idellej

http://www.jimmy-ez.com/gallery

This gallery has worked fine in the past, but now when I try to upload an image (either as an unregistered user or logged in as the admin) it seems to upload the image fine (says it's successful) and the thumbnail shows up in the gallery, but when you click on the thumbnail to view the image, it comes up with a missing image (x box). Does anyone know why this might be occurring?

Also, there is a problem with the extra large version of the image being missing as well (this is occurring with all the previously uploaded images from the past before this new problem started occurring)

Does anyone know why this is occurring and how it can be fixed? Thanks for your time and help!

Idelle

Tranz

One of the images isn't showing due to this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: process_app1_exif() in /home/jimmy-ez/public_html/gallery/imageinfo.php on line 435

Are you using a mod?

To troubleshoot images, right-click, properties, copy image URL, paste and go in browser address bar.

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots