When Trying to upload a file to my server it get's me this error When Trying to upload a file to my server it get's me this error

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

When Trying to upload a file to my server it get's me this error

Started by demas, March 15, 2005, 10:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demas

Hi everyone,

Just like the topic says:

The previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.

And now to the other part I'm using a Windows XP Pro as a Server with Apache 2.53 and PHP Version is 4.3.10 and Mysql database version  is 4.018.

Does this Error of mine reminds anything to you.
Or that is had to do with my server versions and e.t.c.

Joachim Müller

• Windows XP Pro is not a server operating system ::)!
  • Enable debug_mode in coppermine config for everyone (with notices disabled), set "upload method" to "Single file uploads only" for all relevant groups in the groups panel, then try uploading again and post your error message (not the debug output).
Joachim

Shriekman

FYI - I had this problem and it was due to an incorrect setting in the use of ImageMagick vs. GD to resize photos.

Of course, my situation was a little unique -- I had to move my gallery from one domain to another, so I had to do a SQL dump on info and load it on the new server -- the new server was using GD not Image Magick (as my first server did) to resize.  I didn't change that setting, just started using the gallery again.  Publishing would not work, but I caught the error in the config settings and all is well in my world.

Hope this helps someone!

Greg