atal error: Allowed memory size exhausted atal error: Allowed memory size exhausted

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

atal error: Allowed memory size exhausted

Started by teoeva, March 08, 2006, 04:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teoeva

Hi to everyone,
i'm trying to install cpg144 and to make it working too :D
After installation steps i've tried to upload some pics... while the upload goes fine when i choose "continue" to add the files to the album i receive this fatal error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9088 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXX.XXX/home/coppermine144/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 259

What's wrong..???? I've a web hosted site with a "no limit" web space contract and a mysql DB of 50 Mb...
The pic that i've tried to upload was a 900Kb file (as you can see...  ::) )

Please Help me, 'cause i think that CPG is the solution of all my (web ;D ) problems... if it will work, so...  ;)

bye

Matteo

Tranz

Have you searched for the non-specific parts of the error message?

teoeva

The error that i reported is the only thing that i've got... a blank page with that error...

Joachim Müller

Tranz

Quote from: teoeva on March 08, 2006, 10:33:12 PM
The error that i reported is the only thing that i've got... a blank page with that error...

When I said non-specific, I meant, don't search for numbers as different people will have different numbers so you won't find the posts. But if you just search on the general message, you can find lots of other threads where people listed similar error messages.

teoeva

BAD BAD BAD English... i'm sorry, it was my fault!  :'(

Thank you, i'm going to read that thread

bye

;)