upload photos without needing an album? upload photos without needing an album?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

upload photos without needing an album?

Started by russofford, June 24, 2006, 03:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russofford

I would like to know if there is a work-around to bypass the need to put photos in a category/album.

I would like to upload photos without having to choose what album to put them in.  I do not want any categories and I do not want individual albums, just one main area to dump photos without album/category choices.

Can I modify some settings or is there a mod written to allow this?  I am not sure if I was able to do this in older versions of CPG.

Thanks, Russ.

Tranz

I'm not sure what you want. Do you just want people to upload files, but not show them in albums?

russofford

I want users to be able to upload photos to the gallery without needing to 'choose' an album.  I just want one generic repository for files.  I also want the general public to be able to view all of these photos.  Basically, I want to upload and view photos/files in the 'root' of the gallery (no categories/albums.)

Thanks, Russ.