some thumbnails aren't showing after update - Page 2 some thumbnails aren't showing after update - Page 2

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

some thumbnails aren't showing after update

Started by antonov, March 09, 2008, 09:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joachim Müller

That's why the docs say that you need to assign permissions before running the installer. Coppermine can't correct improper permissions, so you have to do that.

antonov

well, I did assign permissions before running the installer (I gave 777 for /albums, /albums/userpics, and /albums/edit directories).
I've been talking about owner and permissions that appear on generated thumbnails after batch-uploading process.

Joachim Müller

Are you sure that 777 is correct on your server setup, or are you just assuming that?

antonov

777 is 'drwxrwxrwx' on my host, otherwise gallery says that it can't write into the those directories

antonov

damn!, on the other test server everything is fine, http://vladimirantonov.ru.mastertest.ru/index.php
... trying figure it out.