Error Messages Uploading Pics. Error Messages Uploading Pics.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Error Messages Uploading Pics.

Started by caioneach, August 07, 2004, 02:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caioneach

I'm a n00b to Coppermine.  Just installed and I figured there would be some bugs along the way.

I'm in the process of trying to upload pics and I'm getting the following error message:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_ab216dc0.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/cpg1.3.1/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpbFiUZk' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_ab216dc0.JPG' in /var/www/html/cpg1.3.1/upload.php on line 1197

What line of code do I need to change in what file?  OR What settings do I need to change.

Help?   ;D

Geoff
NCMU.com

Joachim Müller

search the board, and read the sticky threads (the ones with a pin icon) of this board, this has been asked a million times already. If you're using cpg1.3.0, upgrade to cpg1.3.1. Create an edit folder within albums if it isn't there, and check permissions (CHMOD).

GauGau