Error message upon uploading images. Was working fine until... Error message upon uploading images. Was working fine until...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Error message upon uploading images. Was working fine until...

Started by Blindf8th, October 14, 2004, 03:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindf8th

Please Help  :\'(

For quite sometime I've had absolutely no problems when uploading pictures until now. I created a new user account (the first one I've ever created) and showed her how to use it (upload files ect...). Everything was going fine until she uploaded the 6th picture which started causing the below errors. After receiving the first few errors she kept attempting to upload a few more times which I think just added to the problem. The upload page apppears properly, but the below error messages are automatically placed at the top of the page as if the are not included within the code?

Did I not set something up properly? Is their a way to correct what appears to be a resolvable problem?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. If anyone needs to see the page I'll be glad to creat an account for your viewing.

***UPDATE***
After further review it looks like the user I created had a quota limit which is what has caused the problem since she kept trying to upload files past her quota limit. Everything else is working fine except for the upload erros received only from the uploads link/page. This is what needs to be undone... I hope this additional information helps me obtain a fix.

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/blindf8h/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/blindf8h/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/blindf8h/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/blindf8h/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/blindf8h/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/blindf8h/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Sioncerely,
 Blindf8th