Error Message Uploading Photos after increasing disk allocation on guest user Error Message Uploading Photos after increasing disk allocation on guest user

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Error Message Uploading Photos after increasing disk allocation on guest user

Started by alan2525, October 30, 2004, 03:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan2525

I wanted to upload additional images as a guest user however I had almost exceeded the space allocated to the guest account users group.

I doubled the space available and now recieve the following error:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/bfbf40k/public_html/Album/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/bfbf40k/public_html/Album/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/bfbf40k/public_html/Album/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/bfbf40k/public_html/Album/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/bfbf40k/public_html/Album/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/bfbf40k/public_html/Album/upload.php on line 453

The same error message occured the last time I increased the file allocation so it appears to be a routine error and i was actually anticipating the error b4 i incresed the space, dreading having to reinstall the album again. Also I'm unsure how to backup the entire folder and then resubmit all the 10Meg of photos in the event of a reinstall of the Photo Gallery.

Any help would be welcome....

The website URL IS

HTTP://www.battlefield40k.com

Regards

Alan Briggs

Joachim Müller

click on advanced search and enter "Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied)" into the search field - this has been asked a thousand times already.

Joachim

geezzaa

Oh great.
I do an advanced search for Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) and the first thing i find is a geezzaa saying do an advanced search
Link helpfull to all us first timers dude

kegobeer

Spend a few minutes and look thru them, starting with the oldest and working your way to the newest.  You can choose the sort order if you use the advanced search.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots