The previous file could not be placed. The previous file could not be placed.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

The previous file could not be placed.

Started by helenk, November 18, 2004, 02:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helenk

hi. I have a problem uploading files to my gallery. First I've created an album and uploaded about 30 pictures. everything was ok. ( I have uploaded from either my pc and from link). but then, when I tried to upload for the second time (the next day) it gave me this :
QuoteThe previous file could not be placed.
You have successfully placed all the files.
>:(
it also shows  "X" instead of the picture thumbnail in preview window.

what is the matter with my gallery? ???
as far as I remember, I haven't changed anything in *config* since last upload, and the file size is correct (it doesn't upload even very small-size pictures)  :\'(

Joachim Müller

enable debug mode in coppermine config and switch to "single file uploads" in "groups" to see an actual error message. Post it here.

Joachim

helenk

QuoteThe file 'albums/userpics/10001/trprem53.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Cmd line :
convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 68x100 'albums/userpics/10001/trprem53.jpg' 'albums/userpics/10001/thumb_trprem53.jpg'

The convert program said:

File: /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/db_input.php - Line: 304

Notice: Undefined index: user1 in /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/db_input.php on line 202

Notice: Undefined index: user2 in /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/db_input.php on line 203

Notice: Undefined index: user3 in /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/db_input.php on line 204

Notice: Undefined index: user4 in /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/db_input.php on line 205

Notice: Undefined index: width in /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/db_input.php on line 300

Notice: Undefined index: height in /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/db_input.php on line 300

Notice: Undefined index: OS in /usr/home/tusers/inbeatz/inbeatz.com/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 157

Joachim Müller