Winxp Publisher uploads pics --> no pics on server Winxp Publisher uploads pics --> no pics on server

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Winxp Publisher uploads pics --> no pics on server

Started by thc-lollipop, December 13, 2004, 06:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thc-lollipop

Hello,

I have a little problem about this M$ WinXp Publisher. Everything worked fine for months but from now to then I got errors like: "You are not logged in ...." <-- I was as admin so I thought that it can only be a problem with these damn cookies, 'cause I changed my browser to firefox a few days ago.
And that was the solution .... I logged in with Internet Explorer and everything went fine ... ok, not everything .... here is the problem: I can choose the gallery I want to upload, and the pictures and the extensions of the pictures .... when I click on "start" the assistant starts to upload the pics, but on my page I still got "0 pictures" in this album.
I would be very pleased if somebody could telll me a solution of this problem.

Greetings David

PS: Yes, I used the search function, but nothing could really help me or I am blind  ;D
PPS: Sorry for my bad English ... you know the bad education system in Germany  8)