No longer allowed to upload, and I'm Admin! No longer allowed to upload, and I'm Admin!

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

No longer allowed to upload, and I'm Admin!

Started by hsrugby, December 29, 2004, 01:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsrugby

"Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files"

This is the error message I get, although I am the Admin, and I am logged logged in as such!

Prior to getting this message, I had succesfully created albums and categories, etc., and I had also successfully uploaded several photos, made comments, etc. Now, I am getting the above error message, and can do nothing. I can not upload any photos.

Help?

Thank you.

donnoman

Are you logged in as admin, but in "USER" mode, instead of admin mode?

azone

Me too and I'm in the good mode, admin....

?!?!?!?!

donnoman

Logged on as admin:

#1 Make sure you have at least one album created, a category wont cut it.

You might have been reorganizing and eliminated all of your albums.

#2 Make sure you have an "edit" directory in your albums directory properly chmodded (see docs), check the albums directory while your at it.

Logged on as a user:

make sure the user has rights to upload to said album by checking the group panel

both posters should check out this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=11088.0