Can't upload Can't upload

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Can't upload

Started by danRyan, January 19, 2005, 07:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danRyan

When I moved my coppermine 1.2 to a new server and upgrade it to 1.3.2 by update.php, I can't upload photo to there. My album directories have change to 755 permission already. But it shows this message when I upload through web:
File Name/URL   Error Message
1. kiwib1.jpg   Impossible to move.

If I upload by FTP, then the "Batch add files" page hasn't shown any pictures even I uploaded.

Pls help.

Joachim Müller

enable debug mode in coppermine config (but don't enable notices display unless they mean something to you), then switch upload method for the group you're in to "Single file uploads only" in the groups panel and try uploading (using http uploads) once more - should give you a detailed error message what exactly goes wrong.

Joachim

danRyan

Hi Joachim,

I have tried. But the same error comes, no any other errors but it still said "0 message success upload".

Ryan

Joachim Müller

I don't think that's the actual error message you get, you may have missed a step. Temporarily switch to english, re-read my above instructions and try once more. You must get another error message. Did you set upload method to "Single file uploads only" as suggested?

Joachim

danRyan

Where I reinstalled the cpg, it can upload from web but it still can't show the pictures in "Batch add files" when I upload by FTP.
Also, I enabled the "Display notices in debug mode" b4 but can't disable now. Any method can do it?