batch add pictures batch add pictures

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

batch add pictures

Started by steve309, January 27, 2005, 03:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve309

I installed 1.3.2 and can't batch upload anything. When I click on the link  get this message -

Select directory
This function allows you to add a batch of file that your have uploaded to your server by FTP.

Select the directory where you have uploaded your files

The problem is there is no button to choose a directory. I searched the forums for the answer and someone else had this problem but no solution was posted. Any help would be appreciated.

kegobeer

You've read the documentation and haven't FTP'd pictures into the userpics directory?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

steve309

It's a brand new install and I haven't uploaded or modified anything in the directory at all.

Joachim Müller

then read the documentation as suggested to find out what batch-add actually is good for and how it is used.

Joachim