Broken link to uploaded images Broken link to uploaded images

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Broken link to uploaded images

Started by abdikhaliq, February 09, 2005, 03:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abdikhaliq

please when i click on the "Add patch file"   the photos does not appear instead it shows a broken link. I have uploaded 4 photos with different extensions .gif .jpeg .jpg .png

someone please help

abdikhaliq

please i have a similar problem but with me its the photos that shows a broken or this error

The image "http://somalina.tempwebpage.com/somgallery/showthumb.php?picfile=photos%2Fbiker.gif&size=48? cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

someone please reply

Tranz

Please post a link to your gallery to a page with the broken image.

Tranz

I saw:
You don't have permission to access this page.

If we need to log in to see photos, please provide a test login.

Joachim Müller

no answer means "the problem doesn't exist any more". It would be nice if you resolved your threads in the future. Marking as "closed".

Joachim

abdikhaliq

TranzNDance, thank you for the response

http://somalina.tempwebpage.com/somgallery/     but in order to get to the Add patch file section i think u will require a login ID and here its username=abc password=xxxx ... Thank you

abdikhaliq

i am sorry for replying late but my problem is not resolved please ....  here is the user    username : abc password :xxx

the section where i have the problem is that i cant upload files or photos

Tranz

I misunderstood what you said and I thought the broken images occurred after you batch added so I didn't think you needed to give admin login to see your gallery. Please do not post admin passwords to your gallery in public since you don't know who will see and use it.

I confirmed the broken images in batch add panel. I compared the filepath of the images to my gallery and they are different. My gallery shows a path to the file whereas yours shows a script. I just checked and you have 1.3.2, not 1.2, where you posted this thread. Did you get the installation files from this site or elsewhere? Have you done mods on this?

Tranz

I have merged your duplicate threads. Please do not do that since it could result in duplicate work for supporters. Thanks.

abdikhaliq

Yes i got downloaded all my files from coppermine and my script is hosted on a linux server and i chmoded it, please tell me which folders shall i chmod and to what level shall i chmod 775 or 777