Uninstalling xp_publish.php... Uninstalling xp_publish.php...

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Uninstalling xp_publish.php...

Started by NeAlvey, February 22, 2005, 03:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeAlvey

Hi all.  I don't know if there is a fix for this or not, I would guess it would need to delete some registry entries, but how to know which ones I don't know.  Anyway, here's the problem.  While playing around with the gallery, I had it in the root directory of my webserver.  I sent the xp_publish.php file to a few family members to try it out and it worked great.  However, I have since re-installed a new gallery under /photos (figured easier to re-install rather than move).  I then installed the XP_Publish registry entry again and now I have two different gallery's listed.  One is the old one though and it gives me an error since it cannot find it.

Has anyone come across this and if so, were you able to remedy it?  Thanks for your help!

Joachim Müller

indeed you have to edit your registry: run regedit and navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\PublishingWizard\PublishingWizard\Providers\ and remvoe the older branch of your two galleries there. Be extra carefull when editing the registry (maybe you should export the branch before deleting it).

Joachim