Can't input dimensions of video Can't input dimensions of video

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Can't input dimensions of video

Started by omniscientdeveloper, March 01, 2005, 02:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omniscientdeveloper

I just noticed that I can't input the dimensions of a video file when it's being uploaded. The textboxes are there, but the information doesn't get stored in the database.

Can someone confirm this?

-omni

donnoman

I can't tell, on any media the admin menus aren't coming up neither is voting, comments, etc.

donnoman

resulting sql:

INSERT INTO cpg14x_pictures (pid, aid, filepath, filename, filesize, total_filesize, pwidth, pheight, ctime, owner_id, owner_name, title, caption, keywords, approved, user1, user2, user3, user4, pic_raw_ip, pic_hdr_ip, position) VALUES ('', '36', 'userpics/10001/', 'joke.mov', '2480407', '2480407', '', '', '1109827495', '1', 'admin','', '', '', 'YES', '', '', '', '', '192.168.2.94', '192.168.2.94', '0')

the call from upload.php

// Create thumbnail and internediate image and add the image into the DB
            $result = add_picture($album, $filepath, $picture_name, 0,$title, $caption, $keywords, $user1, $user2, $user3, $user4, $category, $raw_ip, $hdr_ip, $movie_wd, $movie_ht);

Definition of function add_picture in picmgmt.inc.php

// Add a picture to an album
function add_picture($aid, $filepath, $filename, $position = 0, $title = '', $caption = '', $keywords = '', $user1 = '', $user2 = '', $user3 = '', $user4 = '', $category = 0, $raw_ip = '', $hdr_ip = '')

I think you need to complete the chain in add_picture.

omniscientdeveloper

It looks like someone changed the parameters then, because it used to work.

Joachim Müller

[moderation]
bumping this unresolved thread to the top...

Joachim Müller

needs looking into, could a dev volunteer please?

omniscientdeveloper

omniscientdeveloper