CPG not working after transfer CPG not working after transfer

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

CPG not working after transfer

Started by roulade, April 08, 2005, 08:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roulade

I recently transferred my entire site (CPG + all related databases/tables) from a reseller host to a VPS host.

The transfer was fine, except that now I seem to have a problem batch and single uploading to CPG. ImageMagick IS installed on my server (the tech people have already installed and re-installed IM 3 times for me), but I am still getting this:

It can't be a case of not getting IM installed (it already is) nor getting the IM convert path right, because I've tried with all known convert paths, and all give me the same error above.

In addition, I'm getting these errors on the upload.php page. Even after I force upload the upload.php file, the errors don't go away.
QuoteNotice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 250

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 256

Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 256

(I then "Browse" to select the file to upload and hit "Submit")
Notice: Undefined variable: file_failure_array in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1940

Notice: Undefined variable: URI_failure_array in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1941

Notice: Undefined variable: zip_failure_array in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1942

(I am then told that "1 uploads were successful. Please click 'Continue' to add the files to albums." But when I get to the next page, I get a broken link where the thumbnail is supposed to be)
This is the error on the top of the page:
QuoteNotice: Undefined index: user1 in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 2146

Notice: Undefined index: user2 in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 2147

Notice: Undefined index: user3 in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 2148

Notice: Undefined index: user4 in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 2149

Notice: Undefined index: OS in /home/bmnet/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 157

and the error given by CPG itself:
QuoteThe previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.

I've read the IM FAQ in this forum, but it doesn't seem to apply to me cos I've troubleshooted it as directed and am still getting the errors :( I'm asking it here as a last resort because I've tried so many different methods over the past few days but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone help? It will be much appreciated :)

donnoman

have you tried switching to GD2 instead of imagemagick?