Error when i want to upload something. Error when i want to upload something.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Error when i want to upload something.

Started by -Roman, May 03, 2005, 01:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Roman

Hi there,

If i want to upload someting it doesn;t work and i get this error:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/miss-xtina.com/gallery/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/miss-xtina.com/gallery/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/miss-xtina.com/gallery/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/miss-xtina.com/gallery/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/miss-xtina.com/gallery/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/miss-xtina.com/gallery/coppermine_dir/upload.php on line 453

Joachim Müller

Instead of double-posting (I removed the xtra one) you'd better search the board for the error message you get, there are plenty of postings that deal with this error. Go through  the results from oldest to newest.

Joachim

P.S. I strongly doubt that you're hosted on Windows

-Roman

Quote from: GauGau on May 03, 2005, 07:16:10 PM
Instead of double-posting (I removed the xtra one) you'd better search the board for the error message you get, there are plenty of postings that deal with this error. Go through  the results from oldest to newest.

Joachim

P.S. I strongly doubt that you're hosted on Windows

OH but my English is so bad but i'll search. I hope i do nothing wrong because then i lose all my 2300 pictures..  ???

Why do you say: I strongly doubt that you're hosted on Windows? (don't get it haha)

Roman

Joachim Müller

Quote from: -Roman on May 03, 2005, 08:48:03 PM
OH but my English is so bad but i'll search. I hope i do nothing wrong because then i lose all my 2300 pictures..  ???
you won't unless you do something foolish. To be sure, make a backup both of your files (albums folder) and your database (mySQL db dump using phpMyAdmin or similar).

Quote from: -Roman on May 03, 2005, 08:48:03 PMWhy do you say: I strongly doubt that you're hosted on Windows? (don't get it haha)
see attached screenshot