upload problem all of a sudden upload problem all of a sudden

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

upload problem all of a sudden

Started by davidhildreth, May 25, 2005, 10:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidhildreth

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_3666de50.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cpg132/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpbIYCok' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_3666de50.jpg' in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cpg132/upload.php on line 1197

Notice: Undefined variable: escrow_array in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cpg132/upload.php on line 1939

Notice: Undefined variable: URI_failure_array in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cpg132/upload.php on line 1941

Notice: Undefined variable: zip_failure_array in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/cpg132/upload.php on line 1942

thats what i get when i try and upload
i had the gallery working just fine but we had to redo our server last week and the backup we made of the gallery isnt working now
i read the Warning: fopen(http://website.com/image): failed to open stream FAQ but i dont think this is the same problem

plz help
thanks
david hildreth
www.newpantheon.com

luma

I suggest you check the permisions of the Albums folder. sounds like that is the problem from your error message.

make sure it is set to the proper permissions and try again.

hope this helps

Luma