Batch Add STILL timing out Batch Add STILL timing out

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Batch Add STILL timing out

Started by seanophobia, June 19, 2005, 01:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanophobia

I read the sticky's and increased max_execution_time to 300 and i changed memory limit to 64mb (i got plenty of computer resources). However when i batch add pictures my browser is timing out i think, i get about half way through the process and the page stops and the rest have red x's.  I was wondering if there is another setting anywhere having to do with the amout of time before timeout? browser or server or otherwise?
And yes i know im stupid for adding so many at a time, but the way my folder structure is, i have over 5000 pics in each folder
Normally i wouldnt be adding this many at a time, but i lost my database a few days ago, and decided to do it this way to make things go quicker on restoring it
I got over 500,000 pics i need to get up..  any help is greatly appreciated
if its not able to increase time till timeout please just tell me this thankz  ;D

Hooligan

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.