Problem with Image Size Problem with Image Size

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Problem with Image Size

Started by John Mullins, July 13, 2005, 09:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Mullins

Hi

I cant add images to my album trough batch add which have a higher width number as 1000 (didnt test ist exactly but I can upload images with a width of 960 (1280x960) and I cant upload images with a width of 1200 (2048x1200) - filessize of this is btw 363 KB). But I saw other coppermin galleries where such images were possible. So I want to ask how can I do it?

PLEASE HELP!!

kegobeer

Please post in the correct board - you posted in the "General Discussion (no support!)" board.  I moved your post to the appropriate board.

Have you read the documentation yet?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

John Mullins

Yeah but I couldnt find something useful about my problem...
Thanks for moving but I think your forum structur is not clear enough..

kegobeer

In the documentation, did you read section 4.10.6, Picture and thumbnail settings?

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/manual.php#config_picture_thumbnail
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

John Mullins

I think its solved now - It was because is used GD 2 and not Image Magick